Saturday, November 14, 2009

Long Nights Ahead

So last night Matthew officially started working for Home Health. He has the 10pm to 6am shift. I think last night was a little rough, and it is going to take him a few nights to adjust. He will work tonight and maybe tomorrow night and then next Thursday he will be evaluated to see if he can work by himself. His schedule is 3 nights on and 3 nights off.

Logan and I survived our first night alone. We locked all the doors and turned on a movie. It doesn't bother me when Matthew is gone during the day, but it is always nice to have him home at night. It always seems that my mind is always a little more creative at night when I am by myself. I seem to think of all these scenarios that could happen, but never in a million years would. I think that I just need to relax. We have never had any strange things happen when we have all been here, so I don't know why they are going to happen when I am here by myself. Maybe I will get used to Matthew being gone at night, but until then I think that Logan and I are going to have some long nights ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment