Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Why? You Might Ask....


I don't know if you have noticed but I have new music playing on my blog. I just have to tell everyone. I don't know if any of you notice the name of the artist (Jon Schimdt),or have even heard of him. I had never heard of him until my sister asked me and my mom to go with her to a concert he was putting on at CSI. It was a concert to benefit the Boy Scouts. I just have to say that it was such an incredible concert. It was worth every penny. He is such an incredible pianist and he brought along a celloist(?)by the name of Steve Sharp (Nielson ?). Anyway, they really know how to put on a show. They entertained and played great music. They didn't just sit on stage and play, they interacted and talked with the crowd. I would love to go see them again next year if they come around and this time I will take Matthew and maybe Logan. So I recommend if anyone has the chance to go listen to either of them in concert, you wont be disappointed. This isn't really the type of music I listen to, so even if you don't like this type of music it would be worth it. It was kind of nice to get out without having to pack Logan and all of his stuff with me. I really needed it and it was nice to hang out with my mom and my sister. Another recommendation is what we did after the show. My mom treated us to dessert. We went to Chili's and had their White Chocolate Molten Cake. We usually get just the Chocolate Molten Cake, but decided to try the White Chocolate one because it is new. I have to say that they White Chocolate was 100 times better. So there you go if you want to try something new. It is always fun to do something and experience something that you don't do everyday. What great memories this will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment