Friday, November 27, 2009

CRAZINESS


I can't believe that I kind of did the Black Friday thing. I kind of got a tip on how to beat the rush to get things that I wanted this year. My brother works at Wal-Mart and they are open 24-Hours. So they had all day sales and door busters (5-11AM). Well I didn't know that the items on the all day sale started at 12:01AM (like many many people here in Twin.) So most of the items I wanted this year were on the all day sale so my sister and I were at Walmart at 10:45PM, because we had nothing else to do. And were there to get the items we wanted at 12:01AM. There were only like a handful of people there so we were able to get everything that we wanted with out having to wait in lines and there was tons of elbow room. Then we went back that morning to get the door buster items that we wanted. So with less things to get when the crowds were there, I am happy to say that I was able to snatch everything that I wanted to get this year. Although, I debated to tell everyone my new found secret, it is just too good not to share with family and friends (well share with those who were like me and didn't know). You will have to stay tuned to see just what awesome deals I got. I cant wait for Christmas! Oh how fun the madness was!

No comments:

Post a Comment