Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Playmate

Maricela got a new job at the hospital and to help them out I decided to watch Hailey. I figured it would be easy for Brandon to bring her out everyday when he came to work and then just pick her up when he got done. So we are giving it a try, five days a week. Logan sure enjoys having a constant playmate. He is so cute with her but he can also be so rotten to her. I think my favorite part is when she gets here in the morning and he is awake. He will run to the door and greets her, and then he tries to get her out of her carseat. He just has the biggest smile on his face and say  "HAY". He just adores her. He is always trying to give her bottle to her (even when she doesnt want it). He will make a GREAT big brother someday.

Now the other side. It kind of made me laugh the first couple of days that we watched her. He sure got jealous. I would be feeding her and he would whine and want me to feed him (which he can feed himself, when he isnt being lazy). He would walk right through her, so I would scold him and pick her up and then he would cry because I was holding her and not him. He like every kid, whenever Hailey would get one of his toys he would just go take it from her. I would yell and him and tell him to give it back and he would say "NO" and run off (which in turn got him a spankin). He is better now and actually will give her a toy instead of taking it from her. I guess that I have to deal with the bad with the good.

For the most part it has been a good couple of weeks. It has really been trying on my patience, of which I have decidely lately that I have absolutely NONE! I especially have a had time when both Logan and Hailey are whinny constantly. I just dont do whinny. So it has definitely been a learning experience for me. They are very cute together at times, but they both have their rotten side. So I am sure things will keep getting better and easier as time goes by. It is fun however to have them entertain each other so that I can have just a few minutes to myself. I just cant wait for this weather to clear up so that we can have some adventures outside.


ToO CuTe!

PlAyTiMe

Showing the nerd inside my child.

BaThTiMe

This is what 3 VERY CRANKY people do to overcome their crankiness.
(not sure what Logan and I are doing but we seem to sleep the same, WEIRD)
They were both so cranky and so I cuddly with them and had a movie going and we all seemed to have fallen asleep and Matt being the wonderful husband that he is took a picture. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment