Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sundays

I am so glad that Heavenly Father threw in a Sunday at the end/beginning of hectic weeks. It is so nice to have a day to go to church, relax with the family and have really no worries. I look forward to Sundays to remind myself of the things that are truely important in life. It seems to me that during the week I have all these things that seem to be important, and all these stresses and things that get me down. Lately I sure have been thinking too much about things that really in the grand scheme of things dont really matter. Then today rolled around (SUNDAY) and I have just enjoyed every minute. Went to sacrament, then listened to Matthew teach our 12-13 year old Sunday school class, and then I taught the beehives. It was a great day with wonderful lessons and reminders of the things that I really need to be concentrating on. Now I am sitting here at home, two boys napping and I dont have to worry about laundry, dishes, bills, yard work, nothing; other than to relax and get rested up for yet another stressful and trying week. I think that I am going to seriously take advantage of this day of REST. So grateful for SUNDAYS :)!

1 comment: