Monday, June 14, 2010

Our Garden is Finally In

We have offically planted everything that we are going to plant in our garden this year. I am super excited for gardening season this year. It is such an awesome feeling to have everything in. I cant wait to see everything grow and I am even more excited for the harvest. I cant wait to can everything. We have sure used alot up this year and I really need to replace everything. So I hope that everything does well and I will definitely have enough to stock up my food storage as well as share.



I know you cant see very much but I will definitely be updating pics
 as things start growing.

So far the only thing that looks super good are my potatoes.

I had to replant my corn, peas, and beans. So hopefully they will grow this time.

If everything grows I will have:

19 Tomatoes Plants
(6 Celebrity, 5 Better Boy, 6 Roma, 2 Cherry)
12 Pepper Plants
(4 Bell, 2 Sweet Red, 6 Banana)
3 Rows Potatoes
(2 Red, 1 White)
2 Rows Peas
2 Rows Carrots
4 Rows Beans
6 Rows Corn
8 Cucumber Plants
(2 Eating, 6 Pickling)
Of course Pumpkins for carving :)!

I sure hope everything grows so that we can share with those that need it.
GARDEN SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We finally have all ours in as well, hasn't the weather been weird this year?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Your potatoes do look SO GOOD! I am hoping to not have to re-plant anything! Infact, I am to the point that if it doesn't come up I guess it is just one less thing to worry about!:) I am so jealous that there are people out there that love to garden...like you! I am NOT one of those people. i am just hoping to get something out of it! I can't wait to see more pics of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny this weather has been weird. Not much of a spring and nothing but wind and rain here. But finally we are getting a few days of sunshine.

    Natalie Thanks. I think that if anything dies unless everything of something dies, then we wont replant again either. But keeping our fingers crossed that everything grows. Cant wait to eat fresh produce :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your potatoes do look good!! =) I hope the weather starts cooperating a little better so you get a good outcome!

    ReplyDelete