Friday, July 2, 2010

Expecting!

We are proud to announce that we are expecting baby #2. We were planning this one and cant wait for it to officially be a part of our family. This is such an exciting time for us. But we have to say that we are a little nervous. I guess that you are until the baby is here and everything is fine. But so far we were able to hear the heart beat and everything sounded fine. The nurse also gave me an educated guess on the babys gender based on the heart beat rate, but I am going to keep it a secret until the 28th when we officially have our ultrasound to see what we are having. So I am 16 weeks and 5 days along. I think everybody is thinking why did you wait so long before you went in, even the nurse thought that. Oh well. I figure that if I take my prenatal, eat healthy and take care of myself, then everything will be okay. So we waited and now that I am almost half way there, this pregnancy will go by fast not only for us, but for everyone else.

I havent been too sick. I have been nauseated just about everyday for the past 16 weeks. But I dont throw-up. I have been extremely tired which has been a challenge seeing as how I have had both Logan and Hailey. But we have gotten through it. Things are getting better, nausea is almost gone, but I am still extremely tired most days. Which wouldnt be so bad if my list of things to do would stop growing. I am just glad that so far things are going well and that we are half way to adding a new addition to our family. I cant wait. Oh yeah and Matt wants a girl and I want another boy, but seeing as how we dont get any choice in the matter, we will take what we get because you cant send them back and you wouldnt anyway. We just want another healthy baby no matter whether it is a girl or a boy.

DUE DATE: DECEMBER 11

So we have had requests for the;
8th by Tianna
10th by Flint and my Aunt Shelli
and
23rd by Kyanna (but sorry Kyanna I sure hope that I have the baby before then)

Check Back on the 28th and hopefully we will know whether boy or girl. YAY!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. If you are taking requests for the due date, you can have it on the 12th, that's my birthday :) Jk. But really, congratulations! Logan will be a great big brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!!! Congratulations!!! How exciting!!! I have an announcement for you, I'm pregnant too!! Im due January 23rd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IM SOOOOO excited for you guys!! I cannot wait til the 28th to see what it's going to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! How Exciting!! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what it is!

    ReplyDelete