Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Few Naughty Moments

So I have officially decided that on a normal day I have absolutely no patience. Seeing as how I am pregnant I now have negative patience. I feel like all I constantly do these days is yell at, spank and put Logan in time outs. All of which do absolutely nothing to my stubborn little boy. So really it does me no good to yell or spank but the timeouts seem to do the most damage. Anyway, so just the other day I had gotten myself some cereal and had Logans bowl sitting on the table awaiting him to slow down enough to stop by occassionally to take a bite. I had finished and had left the kitchen. Apparently my child is sneeky or I was just clueless that morning but some how he managed to get the milk pitcher, which was pretty much full, off the table and without spilling any on the kitchen floor proceeded to empty it on the living room carpet. Yes thats right on the CARPET!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!. I was sooo steaming mad! I didnt know what to do. I scrubbed the carpet trying to get all the milk out, but honestly how easy is it to get a gallon of milk out of carpet. I think that I can still see the milk and I have scrubbed it several times. Needless to say after that every little thing he did irritated me and he got in trouble for. But we are over that and if Matthew remembers to grab my moms carpet shampooer then hopefully I can get the other half a gallon out of the carpet so our house wont smell like rotten milk. Rotten child anyway :)!

Then  his other naughty habit is to get every box of cereal or crackers out of the cupboards and he dumps them out on the living room carpet. I am not quite sure what his attraction is to dumping things on the living room carpet but I am sure going to nip it in the butt before it becomes the death of my child.

And to think I want another boy. Maybe I should rethink this one.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Shoot Niki...Gotta love the kiddos :)!!! Hopefully you can still drink milk after all that....Pregnancy can do weird things to ya! Just let your little boy go crazy and you enjoy a long bath ;)!!! Hope things are going good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, what a little stinker!!! Its amazing the things they come up with, I'll admit its alot harder to have all that patience when you're pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things will be fine! He may just be testing you or its just being pregnant that things get to you more! I know that feeling for sure!!

    ReplyDelete