Sunday, July 25, 2010

MoRe SuMmErTiMe FuN !!!!


Cant get enough pics of Logan enjoying his pool.



So he finally figured out that it is super fun to run through
the sprinkler. I couldnt get him to stop so that I could go inside
and make dinner. He could have played in it all night long.
But we got inside eventually.

What more can I say, he truly is all BOY!
So I have to tell you about these shoes. He cant go
anywhere without them. He even wakes up in the morning
 and asks for his shoes instead of his juice like he used to. He
can even put them on himself. So he literally goes everywhere
in them.  I love it!


So speaking of shoes. I think this kid is going to
have a shoe fetish. He had to put Abbeys pretty pink shoes
on, which I am not so sure she was okay with. But he
sure thought that they were pretty cool.


Helping feed Hailey. He shared his bowl of crackers with her.
I thought it was cute. He is going to make the best big brother ever.

And just some cute pics of him trying to avoid the camera.
But I tricked him and got a few cute ones.





I JUST LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment