Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July 2010

This year the 4th ended up being on a Sunday so we celebrated it on the 3rd with the Jacobsons. First Lisa, my Aunt Vicki, and I walked in the 5K before the parade here in Buhl. I didnt get a picture but I should have. We had fun and it was definitely good for me to get out and do some real physical exercise. I am use to chasing a 2 year old, but it was nice to just get out and walk. Dylan and Kagen ran the 5K. It sure was fun and next year my goal is to be in shape after having baby #2 and actually run the 5K. So I will have to get my butt in gear after December and get in shape.

Then we stayed for the parade. It was an okay parade. Not to many cool floats but lots of horses, tractors, and equipment. Which was okay because Logan sure enjoyed everything. He got so excited to see all the horses and tractors. Oh yeah and of course he enjoyed all the CANDY!!!


I love these two pics. He would raise his hands and jump around when he got excited. Love it!



Jace, Carson and Logan waiting for them to throw some more candy.

My Little Sheriff

Then after the parade we went back to Flint and Lisas to enjoy the festivities. This year Tanille put together her version of Minute To Win It. It sure was fun. Then we just enjoyed spending time together. It was too windy to go outside and enjoy the water which was kind of a bummer. So not pics of water activities this year. But we did go outside and played on the tramp and blew bubbles.


We had fun all day. Then we had dinner enjoyed hamburgers, hotdogs, salads, homemade rootbeer and icecream and dutch oven cobblers. We waited for it to get dark and then we had our own fireworks. Which were great but Logan was soooo tired and fussy so he fell asleep and missed the fireworks. So he will have to wait until next year. But once again it was a great 4th of July with the Jacobsons. We did however miss Tianna and Ty.

No comments:

Post a Comment