Thursday, July 29, 2010

Our Little Girl

So yesterday Matt, Logan and I went to my doctors appointment, because we were going to find out whether we are going to have a little girl or little boy. I wanted a little boy, so that Logan could have a little brother and Matt was hoping for a little girl. But really neither of us cared as long as everything looked healthy and normal. So we are PROUD to announce that we will be welcoming a LITTLE GIRL into our family. She is due December 11. We are so EXCITED!!!! I am not sure Logan knows what is going on but today he came up to me out of the blue and touched my tummy and said "baby". It was one of those awesome moments. I just love him to death and I just know that he will be the BEST BIG BROTHER EVER! So not only are we having a girl, but so far everything looked healthy and great. So no more worrying right?! Yeah right. That's one of a mothers jobs is to worry. But it is always good to hear that things look great.

We are pretty set on a name: Ashlee Nicole Jacobson.

The lady doing the ultrasound said that she is going to be a snuggler, because she was snuggled right up against the wall. I sure hope so. Logan has never been a snuggler. So it will be something different.


I was at WalMart the yesterday and I couldn't pass these up. They are nothing fancy but I thought that they were simple and cute, so I had to get one in all the colors. I just love onesies and little sweatpants.
The best part is that they were on clearance for only $1 a piece. So the shopping and deal hunting has officially started. I cant wait to see what cute clothes and good deals I can find. I also cant wait to make bows to match all of her cute outfits that she will have.

I just cant believe that we are over half way to having another wonderful addition to our family. I already feel so blessed with such a wonderful husband and little boy. Now we will be adding a wonderful and precious little girl to our little family. Don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful life, but I sure am a very blessed WIFE and MOTHER. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't believe I am the first to post a comment on New baby GIRL! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my little girls....I am so excited for you. Logan with be such a cute big brother to her I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So happy for you and great deals on the Best baby clothes (knits and sweats). Yard sales are the winner for baby gear in my deal hunting experience. :)

    ReplyDelete