Thursday, July 29, 2010

PROJECT: FLASHCARDS

So my sister-in-law does flashcards with her little girl and I think it is a wonderful idea. I had never thought of it and I am also looking out for books to help teach Logan his numbers, colors, ABC's and such. So I thought that I would just make him some flashcards for his birthday. I figured that since I have a circut it would be pretty simple and I could just cut everything out on it. So I did and they are almost finished. All I have left to do is lamenate them.


COLORS: I just did a small picture of the color with the name.
NUMBERS: I put the number and name on front and then dots that we can count on the back.
ALPHABET: I put both the upper case and lower case letter on front and then a picture and a word on back. I tried to use words and pictures of things that Logan already kind of knows what they are.
SHAPES: I just put the shape and the word on the front of the card.

I am actually excited to use them with him. We have done the ABCs and the numbers as a trial to see if he likes them and he sat there and we went through them. So one present down many more to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment