Thursday, August 5, 2010

Good Deals

So the other day I got to have a allowance to go to Once Upon a Child and look for some clothes for Ashlee. Seeing as how we have absolutely no clothes for a little girl, I think that I will get lots of trips to go find some good deals. Well last week they had a sale of 15 items for $10 or $1 and item. So I looked through everything and found some great items.

I got:
10 Onesies
3 pairs of shorts
2 T-shirts
1-Jacket
4- Little Dresses
1- Fancy Dress
2- Pairs of Pjs
1-Sweat Outfit

24 items for $29, I got all but three outfits on the clearance rack.

Just some of the other random things for Ashlee.

I promise that I wont blog about every shopping trip I have or all the outfits I get. I just needed something to blog about because I havent posted for a while. I am just excited to get good deals and cute clothes :)!

1 comment:

  1. I Love it!

    Shopping for Madison's wardrobe is one of my all time FAVORITE things to do. And I do it the same way as you....buy when it is on clearance! She still has stuff in her closet that I bought before she was even born!

    Girls are so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete