Thursday, August 5, 2010

Almost 2!

So Logan will officially be 2 on September 10th. I just cant believe how fast the time has gone. He sure is a joy to have around. I love that I am able to stay at home with him. I love all the fun times that we have together. He is just changing so much everyday. As I have gone through some of his pics I cant believe just how much he has changed.

6 Months

1 Year

18 Months

I have loved all the stages that we have gone through. I believe they are all helping me develop patience. I just cant see life without him. He is just so full of life and is truly ALL boy. He is just so active that I dont even come close to having enough energy to keep up with him. He is constantly climbing on things, throwing things, and he loves to wrestle (thanks to Daddy). He is talking up a storm. He can copy pretty much anything you say when he isnt being lazy. Although the words arent 100% clear, I can make out most of them. I have loved these past 23 months and I cant wait for all the months and milestones to come. We have truly been blessed with a wonderful little boy.

We love you Logan!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how time flies..I'm sure you think the same thing I do, and it seems like just yesterday you had your first baby.. =) They grow up so fast!! Can't believe he will be 2!! =)

    ReplyDelete