Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A New Experience For Logan

So I need to blog about this so that we dont forget it. On Saturday the 21st, we had a Jacobson Family Rafting trip down in Hagerman. We werent going to take Logan down in the raft, but after everyone got back from the first trip down I thought, why not. So I will tell you why we shouldnt have. He was terrified the entire time. Matthew and I thought that he would have handled it a lot better than he did. This kid loves water, but apparently not rafting (yet). It took about an hour to float from start to finish and the entire hour he cried "OH NO", "OH NO", OH NO"! while he clung to my leg. Talk about a long hour. Oh my gosh, I think that we will be taking him rafting again when he is 16. However, he did good considering he isnt quite 2 yet. I am sure we will try again in a couple years. But I guess it is good to know that water like that scares him a little right now. The poor kid and the things his parents put him through. HEHEHE!

No comments:

Post a Comment