Monday, July 12, 2010

Random Logan Pics

Being gone to camp for a week, Logan got some real bonding time with Matthew and they are best buds now. I just love it. He sure loves his DADDY!


I cant ever get him to look at the camera when I want to take a picture. He does cute things then I get the camera and he wont look at me. I sure hope that he will out grow this and start to like the camera.


Filling up his new pool. We got this Saturday and while we we in town getting it we stopped and got SnoCones. Logan loved it. It sure was a fun Saturday. We loved having Matt home, and we sure made it a fun Family Saturday. :)




Having fun trying to get daddy wet. He would just laugh and laugh and laugh trying to get Matt wet. It was so fun to watch them.


So we decided that after it was completely full that we are a little nervous to put Logan in it. We got him some water wings, but now we are thinking about a life jacket. So we will see how it goes with the water wings first.

Sooo funny. He fell and got stuck in this bush trying to catch the kitty at Grandma and Grandpas. I had to laugh and take a picture before helping him out. He kept saying I stuck, I stuck and whinning. HEHEHEHE

Yeah he loves chocolate. He grabbed 6 fun size crunch bars and proceded to eat them all. He sure is a messy kid when it comes to chocolate. 

Loves helping do dishes. This is at Great Grandma and Grandpa Petes house.

Not sure what he is doing here. Maybe he has a booger on it.


Sorry its sideways, but it is the cutest video and I cant get him to do it again for the camera.

But BYE BYE for now :)!

2 comments:

  1. How Cute!! I LOVE the bye bye video!! Can't wait to get home and play with him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super cute little blonde!!:)

    ReplyDelete