Monday, January 24, 2011

Hoping for Warmer Days

I sure have a little boy who is hoping for some warmer days soon. OR maybe he just wants a mom that can brave a little cold weather. He wants to go outside just about everyday and I wont let him because it has been a little chilly lately and not to mention all the mud around our house. He still however escapes outside sometimes with just his shirt, shoes and diaper. He sure doesn't mind the cold and could stay outside forever. So the other day I got him dressed and let him play outside for a while. He LOVED it. We are all hoping for spring to get here soon. :)!




He has been wanting a hat on every time he goes outside. So Matt put my hat on him. Isn't he cute?!

1 comment:

  1. I think we are all ready for warmer weather! I know WE are definitely ready!! Looks like Logan can still have some fun even with the cold weather though!

    ReplyDelete