Friday, January 14, 2011

Today Is The Day

Well my little boy is growing up. We decided that today is the day that we start potting training. I am not sure I am ready for this, but I will be, because it has officially started. I am tired of changing two kids poopy diapers and it is time for Logan to start going on the potty. So yesterday I picked up his little undies and we put them on first thing this morning. He was pretty excited and after he got them on he started running around the house. He was a free man without his diaper. So keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well and I hope that I have enough patience to get through this.

He was so excited that he played with them for a while, telling me who was on them.

I thought they we tiny and cute so I had to put a picture of a few of them on here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment