Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cute Little Logan

So I have been meaning to get a few of Logans funny little sayings written down. It has been a few weeks since he said these, but I still remember them and they make me smile. I love this little boy and he sure is full of life.

First off, we drink more chocolate milk at our house than anything. It is absolutely Matt and Logans favorite thing to drink. We buy two huge chocolate milk things from Costco every other month. So that goes to show you just how much these two drink. Anyway, a few weeks ago we were outside and I saw Logan putting dirt into Phantoms water bucket and I told him to stop, and he replied," I making chocolate for Phantom." I couldnt get mad, he was just trying to share all the goodness of chocolate milk with his pal Phantom :)!!!!

So I am always doing the little pigs with Logan's toes. He now does it with Ashlee's toes when she doesnt have something covering her toes. It is pretty cute to watch. Well a few weeks ago, he was playing and he stubbed his toes and he crawled up on the couch beside me and was crying and he said, "Mommy my piggies." I couldnt help but laugh a little and then we took care of his hurt little piggies. :)!!!!!!!!!!

He sure is a one of a kind kid and we wouldnt want it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment