Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Little Boys!

So I have a few more little stories to share about what Logan has been up to. So I usually let Logan go outside and play while I do things around the house. I check on him usually every 5-10 minutes to make sure that he is in the yard and not doing anything that he shouldnt. Also recently he has been going into the corral with cows in it that is next to our house. He gets in trouble and has to come inside everytime he goes into the corral. But he really doesnt care and we keep putting him in timeout when he does, and he keeps going in. Well the other day, Matthew brought him in because he was out in the corral and the funny thing was that he was in nothing but his church shoes. Yep he was naked and in his nice church shoes. What was he thinking? I have no idea nor do I know how he made it outside without his clothes on. He sure does keep me on my toes and I have to keep a close on him all day.

Here is another one. Yesterday he went outside with me to put water on the garden. I hooked the hose up to the pipe in the garden and went to turn on the water and I found him with his pants off. I asked him what he was doing and looked down to notice that he pooped on the sidewalk. I just laughed. I dont know what his deal has been lately but it seems like we have taken a step back with him going to the bathroom. I just dont know about this kid, but boys will be boys. They sure do things a lot different than girls, but what fun it is to be the mother to a wonderful little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment