Friday, September 30, 2011

Daddy's Little Helper

So Logan loves to get up and go help Daddy feed the calves in the mornings. Daddy get him all bundled up and they head out the door. The first time Logan went, he came in with the biggest smile on his face and told me "I feed cows with daddy." He was very proud and you could tell. So he went out quite a few days and I decided that Ashlee and I would get all bundled up too, so that we could go check out all the excitement that comes with feeding calves with Daddy.

Cute Ashlee

All Ready to Go!

She just loves being outside.

He is supervising!

While Daddy does the hard stuff!

Right there with his boys.

Now its time to work, helping put on the nipples.

Supervising again.

Nothing better than seeing father and son working together. :)!!!

Now on to feed the calves in the dome.

I think this is his favorite part.

One cute little working man!

Workin Hard

Ashlee enjoying the sound of calves and the outdoors :)!
This is why I always want to live in the country and why I would love to live on a little farm of our own :)!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome to see Mr. Logan out with Matthew, working, or probably in his eyes, more like playing! ;) Awesome memories for you all!

    ReplyDelete