Sunday, September 25, 2011

Primary Program

Wow so this was a first for me. Since I am the Primary President in our ward, I wrote our primary program. It was a great experience for me, but I was kind of nervous as the last time I did anything with the primary program was over 15 years ago, when I was in Primary. 

The theme this year was "I Know The Scriptures Are True!" It was a fun theme to write a program for. We have eight classes in our primary so we picked eight topics and a song to go along with it. Each class would give their parts and then we would sing the song that went along with the classes theme. We ended our program singing "Holding Hands Around the World and Armies of Helamen." The Senior Primary played bells with the choruses of each song, it sounded great! It sure was a fun program. We have amazing kids and wonderful teachers and music leaders. Now its time to get geared up for next year :)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment