Monday, September 5, 2011

Michelles Big Day!!!!

Yep its here! My big Sis is getting married. :)!!!!

September 3, 2011

My Beautiful Sister
SISTERS!!!
 

4 Generation Picture (Grandma Iris Jaynes, Mom Marie Peterson, Me-Nicole Jacobson, My Daughter Ashlee)

One Good Lookin Family

Logan and Ashlee

He was a good sport ,but got pretty tired of pictures. Love this kid! 

She was lovin the camera!

It was a great weekend. First off Friday night my mom, me, Aunt Becky, Uncle Fred, Aunt Kathi, Uncle Jeff, Michelle and Val went to the church and set up all the decorations for the wedding. It was fun, we had a great time talking and laughing, but we sure stayed up late. Then Saturday we got up and headed to Twin. Tanille was wonderful and did my hair for me despite not feeling too good, I really appreciated it! Then we went and got Matthew his birthday shoes. Then headed to the church for pictures and the wedding. The kids were sure troopers through everything. Well we got pre-wedding pictures done and then it was time for the wedding to start. I have to say that standing at the front watching Michelle walk down the aisle got me a little choked up. It was good to see her happy and she looked beautiful. It was a beautiful ceremony and then the reception was right after it. It was fun to get to visit with family. Sure made for a great weekend.

I am happy for Michelle and Val and hope that they have many happy years together!!!!

I need to add pictures of the wedding and I will when I upload more to my computer.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful day! Michelle looks really happy in her picture! The family picture of you all turned out great! =)

    ReplyDelete