Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Fun Day

Yesterday was a very hot day! We got up mowed the lawn and worked in the garden. Then after we ate lunch and did a few more things outside we decided to take a break and play in the water. First we just turned on the sprinkler and had fun running through it. Both Logan and Ashlee were afraid to run right in the center so I had to join in and show them how to play in the sprinkler. It was sure a sacrifice I was willing to make :)!

It sure is fun to have siblings to play with!

Cute Little Miss Ashlee!

I talked him into trying to sit on the sprinkler and he did it and then I couldn't get him to stop :)!
Then I remembered that my Aunt had given me a slip-n-slide last fall and so I had to go dig it out of the basement. The kids would run down it instead of trying to slide so once again I had to sacrifice and show them how to do it. ;)! It sure was fun and we had some good laughs!


I love this picture because it shows just how much I hate water splashing in my face :)! LOL!

He did this pretty much the whole time. He loved it!

Soaking up some sun!

Hanging out in the pool at the end of the slide :)!


It was just a fun day and we got to end it with some cake and ice cream out at Zac and Laura's for Carson's Birthday!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these pictures!!! Way to go for showing the kiddos how its done! I LOVE that picture of you!! :) Looks like so much fun for you all! I was a little disappointed to not see a picture of Matthew having some water fun, make sure you let him know! haha! :) Hopefully you get some more warm days for more summer fun!!

    ReplyDelete