Friday, June 8, 2012

Moscow Bound

So Miss Addyson had a dance recital on the 6th of June and the kids and I were able to tag along with my dad and my grandparents. We were all going to head to Moscow, Id for a long but very short trip. We got in the car on Wednesday (June 6th) at 7:30 AM and we headed down the road. We were able to take my dad and Cyndi's Tahoe which had a DVD player in it for the kids and enough leg room for us adults. I should have taken a picture of us all in the car but I didn't. We were in the car for a total of about 9 hours! The kids did really well. We stopped and ate, stopped for potty breaks and to get fuel. We really didnt have to stop all that much. The kids watched a movie on the way up and then we just played and talked with them. I got a little car sick and had to take a little nap myself. But we successfully made it to Moscow with 3 hours to spare before the recital. So we went and checked into our motel and then my grandparents took a little nap and my dad and I took the kids for a little walk.


Sitting on the steps outside our motel. 

Couldn't get them to sit still for a least one good picture with me, but after  sitting for 9 hours I think it was a little too much to ask :)!

Stretchin' out their legs with a little run :)!

Pickin Wildflowers!

Looking at some water!

Silly Boy!

Pretty Little Ashlee

More Flowers!

My two angels!

She found some water on the path and of course she had to step in it!

So glad they love to do things together!

Ashlee with Papa Brad!

He is just the best little boy. I love him so much!

All our wildflowers!

There was a little bunny on the trail and they are trying to find him.

Eating some ice cream with Papa!

The traveling crew chilling in the motel.

So we hung out in the hotel and gave the kids a bath and then we all got ready to go see Miss Addyson dance! (I hope my sister-in-law doesnt mind me stealing these pictures from her blog, but I didn't have my camera out at the recital)


Beautiful Miss Addyson!

She did such an amazing job dancing! So fun to get to be there to see her perform!

Sisters! I love this picture! Two beautiful little girls, Addyson and Blakely!

We were able to go out and eat after the recital. It was good to get to see everyone and it was fun to watch Logan and Addyson play together. It was a late night and we headed to our motel. We had to get up early and head back home the next morning. So before we headed home Lance and Courtney let us stop by their house so that we could see where they live and to see them one more time before he headed home.

Ashlee found the little play kitchen and pretty much played there the whole time we were there.

Papa with Addyson, Blakely and Logan!

Cousins on the top bunk of Addyson new bed set. They all loved climbing up there together.

Aren't they just all so stinking cute. They much have some good looking parents :)!

Logan running and having a good time!
It was way too short of a trip, but we were sure glad that we were able to tag along and that we were able to be there to watch Miss Addyson perform. What a beautiful little girl she is, and we are sure proud of her! It was great to get to see everyone, because it sure had been a long time since we last saw them. Thanks for letting us come and visit and be apart of Addysons performance :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment