Sunday, August 26, 2012

August In Fast Forward

I am not even sure I remember August. It went so fast, and I think I took a total of maybe 10 pictures the whole month. So it must have been a busy month or just a boring one. I do know that I have been canning a ton, but havent really taken the time to take any pictures. I will just take one of my food storage when everything is put away and I can just take a step back and look at what I got done. I have just a few pictures of the kiddos. I just have to say that it has been a busy summer, but I sure enjoy all the warm days that we have spent outside playing. I just love getting to spend so much time with Logan and Ashlee. They sure do make life enjoyable.

Ashlee sporting her new fun purse full of goodies. She loves it!

Cheeser!!! She sure is a fun little girl!

But she can be naughty too! She sure thought it was fun to color on herself :)!

We have spent a few days hanging out at the Garners. Here are the kiddos enjoying some yummy popsicles!

Look how handsome he is! Just love him to death. He sure is a sweet little boy!

Her hair is getting long, it just needs to fill in. It sure looks cute in piggies!

Gotta love that cheesy smile :)!
I cant even remember much about August. I have just been working on Primary stuff, canning, being a mom and wife. All that sure seems to keep me busy. Matthew was able to go on a High Adventure with some of the young men in our ward. He sure had a fun time. They were techno-hunting, skeet shooting, zip-lining and a few other fun things. He sure had a fun time. We also were able to head to Pocatello the last weekend in August to be there when Val and Richard were ordained to the Priesthood. It was a neat experience for Michelle and her little family. So glad that we could be there to share it with them.

That pretty much sums up August. Can you believe it is September? I Cant!!

1 comment:

  1. This summer did go by awfully fast! :( Least we got to enjoy it! :) Cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete