Friday, August 31, 2012

Man He's Getting Old

Before I move on to September, Matthew had his 27th Birthday!!!!! Cant believe he is getting so old! 

He sure got spoiled this year, but it is only because we love him!!

His Pride and Joy
 I worked really hard this summer, doing little jobs here and there, earning some extra cash and I was able to save up enough to buy him a new TV, stand, and blue ray player. He also got the Avengers on blue ray and he wanted the animated Avengers Seasons 1-4. I think he loved his birthday this year. 

I also took his advice and made him some plain lemon cupcakes with a light lemon cream cheese frosting. I will have to agree with him that sometimes simple is better. They were pretty good if I do say so myself. 

He sure works hard for our family and we love and appreciate him. We just hope that he know what a wonderful father and husband he is. 

Happy Birthday Daddy (Matthew)!!!!!!
We Love You!!!

We also got to spend an evening out with Flint and Lisa, it was fun to get to go to birthday dinner with them! Thanks for the great evening!!!

1 comment: