Monday, August 6, 2012

Random Kid Moments

Here are some random pictures of Logan and Ashlee from July. It has been a pretty busy summer.

My Two Cute Fire Fighters
Ashlee sporting her Junior Fire Fighter Hat that she got from Uncle Fred.

Logan wearing his fireman hat and he even found his very own fire truck.

Mom and I attempted another garage sale, since our last one in June got rained out. We did a Saturday only on the 14th. It was a good day. Although it rained again at the very end of the garage sale. Mom sure knows how to pick a rainy day for a garage sale. Next year I will have to pick the weekend :)!

Logan came outside and said mom Ashlee has chocolate everywhere and this is what I found.

She is a freak about having dirty hands, she absolutely hates it.

Yep, the two cutest kiddos ever!!!!

Ashlee got a new Nike outfit and I tried to get her to sit still for just a few pictures and this is what I got. She has such a fun personality and we sure do love our little girl.


What a little monkey!

We went with daddy to feed the horses and this is the kids watching him from the car.



Life sure is enjoyable having these two sweet kids around.

No comments:

Post a Comment