Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Kid Funnies 2013

I need to get these down on paper, before I forget them. Sorry to anyone who reads these and doesn't find them funny, but we sure laughed!!!


First off is Logan and may I say that he is truly all BOY!!!
So Logan has a problem that I am not sure how to correct and after talking with Matthew I am not sure that it will ever be corrected. So anyway, Logan has a problem when he is laying down to watch a movie or pretty much just laying down. He cant keep his hands out of his pants. He just really finds it fascinating to play with himself and I get after him, time after time, after time. GRRRRR! Well one night I was reading to him while he was laying in bed and he tells me, "Ha mom you didn't see me playing with my weiner!" So I got after him and then just ignored it. I keep reading and can tell that he is still playing with himself. So I stop reading and tell him to stop playing with his weiner, because it isn't a toy! You pee out of it, you don't play with it. He then says to me," if I make it a pee toy can I play with it." I literally laughed out loud and shook my head.

Oh, Ashlee, sweet Ashlee!!

So being pregnant I have a huge belly just like all pregnant women. Well Ashlee sits next to me and rubs my belly and sometimes my chest. When she rubs my chest, she asks me mom what is this, and I would usually say it is my belly (i know not true, but she is only 2) she would say okay and be happy. Well one day she was rubbing my chest and asks me what it is again and this time I decide to tell her what they really are. The conversations went something like this: 
Mommy what is this (as she is rubbing my chest)? 
Those are boobs Ashlee. 
Ashlee wants boobs too!
Don't worry you will get them when you get bigger.
Oh, ok!
Then Logan joins in, boys dont have boobs huh, mom?
No bud they sure don't, but you will get some when you get married.
As Matthew is sitting nearby with a smile on his face, shaking his head!
I still laugh thinking about it.

She will randomly bring up that she has small boobs and that she wants big boobs like mommy! Doesnt matter where we are. Did I mention that she is only 2!!!

Kids you have got to love them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment