Saturday, July 27, 2013

Garden 2013

Here is my garden for 2013!

Potatoes, cabbage, onions, carrots, lots of peppers and roma tomatoes!

Cucumbers and watermelons!

Tomaotes!
Gardening has been fun this year being that I am very pregnant! I do still enjoy going out every morning or night to weed and water it. It is just so relaxing. I am not sure what I am going to get canned this year, but I hope that I get enough put away to make all my hard work worth it. I am sure everything will ripen about the time Mishagan decides to come! So until them happy gardening!

A few of my first pickings so far this year.

Banana peppers that I will pickle for Matthew!

Green peppers!

Jalapenos that I will also pickle for Matthew! 

Our first cabbage that we will use to make Fumi Salad, YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment