Sunday, August 11, 2013

Visitors from Mississippi

So from the 3rd to the 10th we got to see Richard, Tianna and Baby Owen (as he is called at our house). It was sooo great to get to see them. The kids and I spent a lot of time down at Flint and Lisa's hanging out with them. Although I have to say that I am getting worse at remembering to take my camera places and even worse at having my camera and not taking pictures. We did spend a lot of time talking and playing games. It was a great week with all three of them. One night we went to Nat-Soo-Pah and had fun. I didnt get in seeing as how I was almost 39 weeks pregnant. A big thanks to everyone who helped me with my two kiddos so that they could go and have fun.

Cute little Groves Family!!!


Grandma Playing with Ashlee.

This is where Logan stayed the whole time. He just loves going down the slide over and over and over and over... again!


Aiden Having fun on the slide!


Ty taking Kamry down the slide!

Uncle Richard helping Ashlee!

Just Hanging Out!

Jace, Logan and Grandma playing with a little torpedo toy!

It is always fun when we get together as family and it was great to see Tianna, Richard and Baby Owen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment