Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mishagan Marie is here!!!!!!

Our Little Bundle of Joy
MISHAGAN MARIE JACOBSON
BORN
August 13, 2013
@ 12:34pm
8 lbs 2 oz
20.5 inches

Her first picture and me seeing her for the first time!
Amy was the lady that did my anesthesia for my c-section and she works with my mom and so she took this awesome picture and texted it to my mom!!! She was wonderful and I was so relaxed and comfortable with this c-section. I love that my mom works with so many of these people and is able to help me choose those who will make this experience the best it can be!  




Daddy and Mishagan

Grandma Marie and Mishagan

Mommy and Mishagan

Grandma Jacobson and Mishagan


Grandma, Ashlee and Mishagan

Getting a better look at Mishagan!


One of my favorites! Daddy and Ashlee!!


Love this one too!! Grandma, Logan, Ashlee and Mishagan!

Logan Holding Mishagan!

Ashlee Holding Mishagan!!!


Aunt Laura, Carson and Macey stopped by to see us at the hospital!

Nana Shauna and Mishagan!

Papa Jacobson and Mishagan!

Now I have to be honest about seeing this next picture and writing what I going to write, (I got a little rather a lot teary eyed): 

I just have to say that I am one lucky girl to have these two WONDERFUL women in my life and the lives of my children. I have been blessed with such an amazing mother. She is by best friend, we have been through a lot together for 29 years and I am glad she was by my side for all of it . I love her with my whole heart and cant imagine my life without her. She is so loving, giving, understanding and is truly an amazing person. Logan, Ashlee and Mishagan are truly blessed to have her as their Grandma. She loves them very much and I am glad that she is such a huge part of their lives. We love and appreciate all that she does for us. We love You Grandma "ARIE" Marie!!!

Now Grandma Jacobson, where would we be without her! I am so glad to have her for my mother-in-law. I have to thank her first of all for raising such a wonderful son! (I know I can complaint and pick on Matthew but I really do love him and am grateful for the wonderful husband and father that he is.) She has been such an amazing part of my life these past 6 almost 7 years. She is such an amazing mother and grandmother. I love that we get to live just down the road from her and get to see her almost everyday. (I am pretty sure she might get sick of us living at her house most of the time), but we sure enjoy it!!! I love getting to talk to her and probably share more with her than maybe she would like, but I am grateful for her listening ear, all her advice and for all of her help in raising and caring for our children. We definitely love Grandma Jacobson too!!!

Like I said I am one very lucky girl!



The best Grandma's in the world and our three wonderful kids!!!

 Welcome to our family Mishagan Marie you are already well-loved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment