Saturday, October 26, 2013

ChildRun 2013

Photo: My senior project, come out and support. It's gonna be awesome! :)

So Matthews cousin Kyanna did a Childrun for her senior project and we entered Logan and Ashlee so that we could support her. We entered them in the 1/2 mile run and it was sure fun to watch. They did great and we will hopefully be entering them again next year.

Logan getting ready to run!

Ashlee and Macey getting ready to run!

All the cousins that were going to run, plus Miss Josie Ray (Logan's best friend)

Aiden, Carson, Logan, Macey, Ashlee and Josie




Ashlee finishing strong.
 I was a little sad because I wasnt able to see Logan finish, because Ashlee was running and she is so tiny that she was at the back of the pack. So they let parents run with their kids. So I took off with her, and Logan finished before I could get around with Ashlee, so I didnt really see him run. Maybe next year. I did however run with Ashlee and I have to say that I am very proud of her. I can already see that she is a very determined little one. I told her that if she wanted to that she could walk and she said to me, No mom you have to run. So I said okay and away we went. It wasnt a very fast pace, but it was a steady pace and she ran the entire 1/2 mile. She was in last until the end when she past a couple other little ones running. I am very proud of her for not quitting and for running her own race. It will only get better with time :)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment