Thursday, October 10, 2013

Octobers Random Rugrats!!!

Having Fun and Getting Use To Having 3!!!

The 3 Best Kids in the World!!!

Having fun with Aiden!

Who needs toys when you have the toy bins??
 Helping Mommy get some fun decorations put up for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

All the pumpkins are from our own pumpkin patch. The kids were so excited!




Mishagan: Mom get that camera out of my face! Please!

We are all adjusting to life with our new little Mishagan. It really isnt that bad. Routines have to change and in order to go to town, I usually see if I can leave 1, 2 or all 3 kids with someone. I can handle 2 pretty well, but having a baby whose carseat takes up an entire cart makes it pretty hard. It is getting easier and it helps that I can move better after having my c-section with Mishagan. Now its time to get working on some Halloween costumes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment