Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pushing the big 3-0!

WOW!! I cant believe just how close I am to the big 3-0! I am not quite there yet!!! So you can all stop laughing and telling me You're Old Jokes (you can save that for next year)!!

Yep thats right I turned 2-9!!!

It has been a great 29 years. I like everyone else have had some rough, years, experience, but I have also had many, many great and wonderful experience. My life is truly been blessed. Am I where I thought I would be? No! I am somewhere completely opposite of where I thought I would be, but it is even better that what I had pictured for myself. I have been married for just over 6 and 1/2 years, I was just blessed with my 3rd child. I am a stay at home mom, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I have an incredible support system of family and friends, and I am still healthy and able to do the many things that I enjoy doing (volleyball, gardening, canning, running, are just a few). So life is certainly pretty good from my 29 year perspective. It was certainly a wonderful birthday as well.

I was able to spend a day with my mom and this year my Aunt Kathi hung out with us. It is always a well needed day. I love getting to spend a day with just my mom, we always have so much fun!!!I also was spoiled by Matthew and he made me so of his incredible hot wings. My grandparents took us to TSE for some yummy Chinese and I was able to get myself some jewelery, clothes, and new running shoes. So it wasn't an over the top birthday. But it was just my style low key and I got to spend time with family. What a great Birthday and I will say it again, I CANT BELIEVE THAT NEXT YEAR I WILL TURN 3-0!!!

So Happy 29th Birthday to ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment