Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Activity Days

So I am the Activity Day leader in our ward. It is a pretty fun and pretty easy calling. I have activities on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month from 7:00- 8:30pm. One activity is designed to help them work on a goal from their Faith in God books the other activity we just do something fun. I have about 5-6 (out of 12) girls that come each week. I wish it was more but at least I have that many. 

So this activity was done to help them pass of a goal. We talked about the first Thanksgiving, why we should be thankful, what we should be thankful for and then I had them right a Thank You card to someone. Then we made a fun little treat for them to have and one to give to the person they wrote their thank you card to.
Here was my example of the treat that we made. Reeses Pieces Turkey!


A few of my wonderful girls (Amy, Brylnee, Jesse, Emma)

Kiaira


Look at this fat little thing. He will make a nice Thanksgiving meal!

Emma and her turkey!

Working hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment