Sunday, November 17, 2013

Finally Some Family Pictures 2013

 We have some wonderful family. I was wanting some family pictures and I asked my Aunt Kathi and she was so nice and drove to Buhl to take our pictures. We went to the Karels house and used their yard because it is beautiful and has lots of different areas that work as natural picture backgrounds. It was a fun experience to say the least. I know there are a lot of photos, but each one tells a little about the personalities in my family. The smiles, the looks, the imperfections, tell the story of this day. I truly have a wonderful family and want to share just a piece of us with you all!


This one is probably my favorite. Not planned at all, just how it happened and it really depicts how everyone was feeling for the day. Matt-was just there to make me happy. Me I was glad to be getting pictures. Logan and Ashlee-wanted to be somewhere else playing. Mishagan, was just ready to be home in her bed taking a nap.
After 6-1/2 years of marriage we still look good :)!

Matthew and Niki 2013

Our Family 2013

Love this little boy!!!


Isnt she precious?!

Definitely the best big brother ever!

This is picture describes Logan perfectly!

Trying to get Logan to do the same thing as Ashlee!

Best Picture Ever of these Two Handsome Guys!

There is more Girl Power at our house now :)!

Two Peas in a Pod

BEST FRIENDS!

Sweet Mishagan




Ashlee 2013- 3 years old

Logan 2013- 5 years old




This is her shy face.

Love being a mom! One of my favorite pictures!

Bubbles





Trying to get Logan to loosen up when taking pictures!


Daddy's little girl!



Daddy's little princess!




Mishagan 2013- 3 months old

Logan, Mishagan, Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment