Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

This year we did something different. Usually we go down and have Thanksgiving with Flint and Lisa. This year is an off year, where the Jacobsons go to their in-laws for Thanksgiving and this year we did the same. This year we got to spend the day with my mom. We had dinner with my mom, Tim, his friends Joel and Glenn, my Grandma Jaynes and my Uncle Jerry. We had a wonderful dinner, talked and Matt even got to go down and see the Evil Kenevil jump down by the Snake River Canyon. It was great to see family. Then that night my mom and I headed out to Best Buy to get one thing on the Black Friday Sale (the only black friday shopping that I did this year). We were able to get her the camera that she has been looking at. So at least it was a success. Then after that we headed back to Buhl to hang out at Flint and Lisa's so that the kids could play with Hailey and Jayden. So although it was a pretty low key Thanksgiving it was just the kind we like.
So thankful to have such wonderful family and friends and we have truly had a wonderful year. So grateful for all that we have.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment