Friday, February 7, 2014

First Official Snow Fun Day

It is sad to admit that this is the first year since Logan was born that we have actually been outside and enjoyed the snow. I had a blast! I got to pull the kids behind the four-wheeler on their sled out around the pasture. Logan wasn't a big fan, but Ashlee loved it. Logan loved helping build our first ever snowman. Then he went inside. I hope he will come to love playing out in the snow. Ashlee on the other hand, I couldnt get her to come inside. She would have stayed outside all night if she could have.

1st Snowman!

Ashlee and Daddy staying warm!!!
 After Logan went inside, I pulled Ashlee on the sled a few more times around the Diary and then we make Snow Angels. 

Mommy Snow Angel

Sweet Snow Angel
 I finally convinced her that it was time to go inside. We had a blast on our first ever snow fun day!!!!

Snow Angel Ashlee!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment