Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day 2014

We try to do something small but fun for everyone for Valentines Day! This year was a pretty good year! 
Happy Valentines Day 2014
Matthew got a new lunch box and a water bottle (romantic I know, but he needed them for work)
He sent me some beautiful roses-SO very sweet of him!!!!
Logan got a monkey ball popper and a box of fun dip candy!
Ashlee got a pig ball popper and a box of ring pop candy!
Mishagan got a cute new outfit!

My Beautiful Flowers
 The card says: WHAT IS LOVE? THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE IT CALL IT RESPONSIBILITY. THOSE WHO PLAY WITH IT CALL IT A GAME. THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE IT CALL IT A DREAM. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND IT CALL IT DESTINY. AND ME, I CALL IT YOU.

Pretty sweet of him!!! I think I will keep him!!

We got our gifts and then we had a delicious breakfast. Chocolate Milk, bacon and heart shaped pancakes!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment