Saturday, February 8, 2014

S.U.V or V.A.N

Wow its time to decide what upgrade to make. Two cars and 3 kids is getting a little crowded. We are definitely outgrowing our two cars and are in need of getting a bigger family vehicle. I have been researching used cars and have found a Chevy Traverse that I really like in Boise. We were supposed to head up on Wednesday the 5th to test drive and possibly buy it. Then we got a call 1 hour before we were supposed to leave that they had sold it. I was mad!! Matt said that we should just go to Twin and test drive a few cars to see what it is that we are wanting. So that is what we did. We test drove a couple Minivans and those who know me know this was a big deal. I have this thing against Minivans, I wanted a SUV. But I had to be realistic. A Minivan was what we needed and what we could afford. So we broke down and bought this beauty. I have to admit that I am coming around on the whole Minivan thing. It sure is nice to have more room for three kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment