Sunday, April 29, 2012

Birthday WeekendHailOpen

I am very excited to say that Matthew went to his first yard sale with me. A family in our ward is moving to Hawaii and so they were trying to get rid of things so that they don't have to pay to ship them there. I knew they had a lot of church books and Matthew is always wanting more to read. So he picked out quite a few and I think we got a super good deal on them


We couldnt pass this up because Ashlee fell in love with it and wouldnt get off of it. But  $2 wasn't a bad deal.
 We also got a set of 20lb dumbbells, some canning jars, a few clothes for Ashlee and a Frisbee for Logan.
It was fun and I just love Yard Sales. I dont really go to very many, but I am sure going to try to go to more this year. Maybe I will be able to find some of the things we need for cheap :) I guess that it is worth a try!

After the yard sale we got the kids ready and Matt took Logan down to Dylans (thats what he calls Grandma and Grandpa Jacobsons) so that he could go play with his cousins because they were all coming out to celebrate Haileys Birthday. I stayed home and let Ashlee take a nap and I cleaned house and got ready, then we headed down for the party.
She just wouldn't look at the camera. Little Stinker!

Playing with Aaliyah

There was a pinata but I didn't have my camera dang it, because all the kids were so cute hitting it.

Haileys Awesome Birthday Cake  
Macey, Hailey and Logan

Hailey and her Cake :)!

Opening presents with all the help she could ever need!

She got all the Shrek Movies

 It was a fun Saturday! Happy Birthday to Hailey!

1 comment: