Monday, April 23, 2012

Hot Sunny Days

Logan wanted to go to the park and so we ate lunch and headed into town. It was a pretty hot and muggy day so we just played at the park for a little bit. I promised Logan that we would go back on a day that was a little cooler. Logan and Ashlee sure had fun.




Logan is such a sweet little boy and such a great big brother, he would wait for Ashlee and help her get to where ever  he wanted her to go. They just play so well together, that I love to just sit back and watch them :)!

Poor Miss Ashlee took a header into some rocks a few days back and scrapped up her forehead and nose. But I have to say she is one tough cookie. 




Ashlee went down the big slide above and I wish that I could have taken a video and been at the bottom to catch her at the same time, because her face was priceless. I finally think that our daredevil was just a little afraid, but she wanted to go down again. Crazy little girl!


They played and had fun and then we went to a few stores in Buhl. First we went to the Youth Ranch and I found a pressure canner for way cheap. I am pretty excited, now I have two that just need to be tested to make sure they are okay and then I will be able to can twice as much and faster this year :)! Then we went and met Shauna and Brandon at Kings, then we all headed to Arctic Circle for a yummy Milkshake. It sure was a perfect treat for a very hot day. Shauna offered to take Logan for the night. So the next day, Ashlee and I got up and headed to go get Logan and hang out with Shauna.

These two sure love water. 


They played in the water for most of the time that we were there. Then we had to get ready to head to Twin with Shauna. She had a few errands to run and we didnt really have anything to do that evening so we went with her. Logan and Ashlee both fell asleep on the way into Twin that Shauna had to run a few errands by herself while I stayed in the car with the kids. They finally work up and we were able to run into Bath and Body Works with her. Then we headed back to Shauna's house and on the way back, we stopped and picked asparagus on the side of the rode for dinner. So it was a fun couple days :)!

1 comment:

  1. What a FUN park!! Looks like the kids had a good time too!

    ReplyDelete