Friday, April 13, 2012

A Few Logan Funnies

  1. So the other day we were heading to the post office in Buhl and the radio in our car doesnt work so we talk a lot more. So it was quite and all of a sudden Logan says " I laugh in you face, HA HA HA!" I said what did you say and he said it again. I knew it was from a movie but couldnt remember. So I asked Logan what movie it was from and he said the lion movie. Sure enough, I laugh in the face of danger HA HA HA HA! It was so funny!
  2. We were over at my moms house and Logan found a feather in her lawn and she asked him what kind of feather it was and he said " A Kitty Feather". We both just busted out laughing. Crazy kid!
  3. Not sure how many will find this funny (I still think it is funny, Matt doesnt find it funny at all, in fact he gets mad at me for telling the story and thinking its funny) Anyway, So I wont go into details, but last week Logan pooped outside twice. Thats right POOPED, he pees outside every chance he gets but this is a new one. He pooped once here at our house and then once down at Flint and Lisas. I am not even sure where he got the idea that it was okay to poop outside. But he sure did it and I found myself scooping poop. We had to have a talk that animals poop outside but little boys have to poop inside on the toilet. Glad to say it hasnt happened since :)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment