Thursday, May 24, 2012

Playdate

So today we were able to have Colton and Josie come play at our house while their mom went and got to be apart of her other kids end of school activities.

Josie is the only other kid in Logan's sunbeam class and so they were together in nursery as well. So they have created quite the friendship. Josie asked me today if I knew who she was dating  and I asked her if she was too young to date and she told me "NO, I am dating Logan!" So I asked Logan if he was Josie's boyfriend and he told me No! Just like a guy not to know when he has a good thing going for him :)! Totally just kidding, sure made me laugh!

We had a little dance party in the kitchen, they were spinning on the floor!

All taking drinks of their chocolate milk.

Finger Painting!





Duff and Bernadette are raising chickens and we have to go see them EVERYDAY!

All the kiddos enjoying the chickens


The three amigos sure had a fun day and it was nice to have someone other than mom to play with :)!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like loads of fun!! :) Love the finger painting pictures! All cute kids! Having friends over is definitely great!

    ReplyDelete