Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Weekend Fun!

So time keeps going so fast that my weeks keep running into each other. I cant believe its been a week since I last made a post. And to be honest I am not sure whats happened since I last posted but here is what I did capture on camera this past week:

So this is my Mothers Day present. I have loved it and I am proud to say that I rode 3 days last week, pulling the kids behind me. Finally an easy way for me to exercise with both kids. They love it and I can already tell that this type of exercise is totally going to help get my butt in shape :)! 



My beautiful little model showing how much she loves it. I just moved it so that I could get a picture and she had to get in it :)!


The rest of the week was a blur, I am still trying to figure out what happened. I am sure we went into my grandparents and helped them, I had a presidency meeting Tuesday morning, I mowed my lawn, I am sure I cleaned house, and then it was the weekend again.

I was a little bummed that we weren't able to go watch Dylan run at state, but we sure got a lot accomplished around the house.

The cat that hangs around our house (I don't feel right calling it our cat, because we don't really feed it or  take care of it, it just sticks around) had baby kittens in a hole in one of the trees in our yard. Strange place to have kittens I think, but I guess it is as safe as any other place. Logan has been dying to see the kittens so Matthew got them out of the tree for him and both him and Ashlee had a ball playing with them.


Hes going to be an animal kid for sure. He asks to see the kittens 1000 times a day.

Then after playing with the kittens and eating a big yummy breakfast we went to town to get a few things so that we could get our garden planted.



We had to get a few more strawberries to fill in a few holes where a couple plants had died. I am glad to say that we have even been able to eat a few very yummy strawberries already :)!

We weeded around the raspberries, which are doing very well .
(you cant really tell from the picture)

We planted 6 hills of pumpkins, so we hope no one will go buy pumpkins this year. We thought that we could grow them and maybe do a fun Jacobson pumpkin carving party :)!

Our garden almost all planted.
We have planted a few new things in our garden this year.

We have carrots, radishes, lettuce, spinach, swiss chard, cabbage, peas, potatoes, onions, a jalapeno pepper, a banana pepper, green peppers, beans, cucumbers, cantelope, watermelon and corn. Tomatoes will be planted today. Then I will update our garden picture. It was a very successful day. We were all pretty excited about getting it in. Logan even loved helping plant the watermelon and cantelope. He asks everyday if the watermelon are ready. Kids sure make everything exciting. I just love to see the excitement in their eyes and hear it in their voices.

 Since we worked so hard Daddy grilled us some hot dogs and we had a little picnic in the back yard.

My three favorite people!
 Just some cute pictures of our two little monkeys, having fun outside!



Dylan did great at State Track. 4th in the 2 mile and 3rd in the 1 mile. We are so proud of him, WAY TO GO D!

1 comment:

  1. What cute little kiddos they are! Miss them like crazy, can't wait to see them again :)

    ReplyDelete