Monday, June 10, 2013

Its Great to Be A Kid

Logan is always asking me if I wish I could be a kid so that I can do all the cool things that he can do. I always answer YES!! Although I don't care to be 4 again, what I love is watching him and Ashlee be kids and have fun. Their outlook on life is priceless and I just love to watch them enjoy life. So although I wish I could be more childlike, I know that it is great to be a kid and I hope that they will continue to enjoy life!

They love being outside and getting to play in the water. I got us a new slip-n-slide again this year and they love to just run down it.




They kids got to go spend the night at Nana Shauna's and Papa Hal's on June 5 and then spent most of the next day hanging out with them and Brandon. They always have such a great time swimming in the cuzzi, helping Papa outside and playing or whatever it is that they are doing. This time when they went they got to use their overnight bags for the first time. They got them from Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson for Christmas and we finally got them out to use them. They were pretty excited!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson!

Just some random pics of Ashlee that I found. 

She doesn't have much hair but it is getting pretty long.
Sporting her new outfit. She definitely looks cute in blues and pinks!



No comments:

Post a Comment