Friday, May 31, 2013

Mad Little Scientists

The other day the kids were bored from doing our normal everyday activities so I decided that I would try a few new things with them. Laura did this a while back with Carson and I thought that the kids would enjoy it and I have to say it was a big hit. We will definitely be doing this again. I just filled 2 cups with water for both Logan and Ashlee and then we busted out the food coloring. They added colors to their little hearts content, and I just kept dumping the yucky water and getting them fresh water. They just loved seeing the colors change. They ask just about everyday if we can do this fun activity.



I also bought this Discovery Kids chemistry kit at kings on clearance for a couple dollars. I had been holding it until Logan got a little older, but I needed something to do. So we pulled it out and we did a couple experiments and the kids loved them.








No comments:

Post a Comment