Monday, May 27, 2013

4 Room Make-Over

Back in January my mom and I started working on some ideas to change up 4 rooms in our house. First off we had plans to do something in the living room since 2008 and had a can of paint in the basement to prove it. Well here we are 5 years later and finally had the gumption and motivation to get to work.  The other motivation was that we are expecting baby #3 in August and we had both Logan and Ashlee in the same room so we had to get something figured out soon or at least before August. We probably could have figured something out to fit all three kids in one room, but that would have been way to crazy. So we decided that we were going to move Matthew and my room back to where our office was, then move Logan into our room and then leave Ashlee in the room that they had been sharing. So as you can see we started with just wanting to change the living room and it snowballed into having to redo the office into a bedroom, then changing our old room into a room fit for Logan and then we had to change the room the kids were sharing into a room fit for Ashlee. I started painting the rooms at the end of January and finished the middle of February. Since then I have been trying to finish up little projects in each room. I still have little projects that need to be finished in the living room and Ashlee's room, but I thought that I better post the awesome changes that we have made so far. It had been a lot of work, but I love it. I love living in this little house that we call our HOME! I know that in the near future we will probably have to find us a bigger place, but for now I am loving that we have made this house our home and we just love being here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment