Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Our Annual Garden 2013

We were finally able to upgrade our watering system for our garden this year. We added valves to hopefully help make watering easy for me. I have to say that it is pretty great and I love it. I wish I had this set up 6 years ago, but I guess that it is better late than never.




Hoping that we can fill this space and that I can take care of it this summer.

You can kind of see the green from what I have planted so far.
In this picture I have potatoes that are doing fabulous and I don't have a single empty spot in my row. The peas are next to it, which apparently we cant get them to grow. I think we have about 15 plants that are up after two plantings in two rows. Pretty sad! Our lettuce, carrots and cabbage are also up and doing great! I am so ready for gardening season and I cant wait to get the rest of the plants in. I am sure I will update pictures once we get everything planted. I was going to plant the rest of the garden, but we had an unexpected flood to the area where we needed to plant. So I have to wait until it dries out and I can roto-till it again to keep the weeds from going crazy. Happy Gardening Season to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment